What documents are required to request a payout?
You can verify your account by sending the following documents:
- – Photo from INE, IFE or passport to validate identity, driver’s license.
- – In case the INE does not contain legal residence, you may send a utility bill (not older than 3 months) as proof of residence.
- – Additionally, and as part of the requirements established by the relevant authorities, please indicate your profession or economic activity in which you are engaged.
The documents must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the waiting time for document review is between 24 and 48 hours.
Please note that:
– The images must be taken without flash because the light can cover important details of the document.
– The 4 corners of the INE or IFE must be visible.
– Only color photographs will be accepted, black and white documents will be rejected.
– We accept scanned images if all the information is visible and understandable.