- Login or Create an InstaBET account.
- You will need a positive balance in your account to be able to place a bet. You can make a deposit using our available methods.
- Choose a deposit option and select a bonus.
- Deposit funds into your InstaBET account and choose your bonus.
- Place your sports bets.
InstaBET allows you to bet on various Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Sports Leagues.
Moneyline is the bet on which the winner of a fight is chosen.
It is the most popular type of bet in MMA. The moneyline is the number that dictates how much you will be paid for getting the pick right. The money line will also show you whether the fighter is a favorite or underdog.
- Conor McGregor 1.21 (-480) (Favorite)
- Opponent 5.4 (+440) (Underdog)
In the above example, the odds favor Conor McGregor to win the fight against his opponent at 1.21 on the money line. If you were to bet 100 pesos that McGregor wins the fight, your win amount would only be a total of 20 pesos in return if he wins the fight. Since he is likely to win the fight, you are betting more money to win less.
In the same fight, if you place $100 on his opponent with odds of 5.4 on the money line, you would win a total of $440 if the opponent wins the fight. Since the opponent is less likely to win the fight, you are betting less to win more.
Over/under round bet.
This type of bet allows you to bet on when (plus or minus) you predict the fight will end.
- For a three-round fight in the UFC, you can bet whether the fight will end before (under) or after (over) 2.5 rounds. If you bet that the fight will end under 2.5 rounds, you will need the fight to end before the 2 minutes and 30 seconds mark of the third round.
- It doesn’t matter if you win by KO or TKO; as long as the fight ends before that mark, you win your bet. If you bet on the 2.5 round over, you need the fight to last at least one second beyond the 2 minutes and 30 seconds mark of the third round. But if you think the fight will last the full three rounds and go to the judges, bet on the over.
Remember, all the rule says is that the fight must last at least 2.5 rounds.
The reason it is often set at the 2.5 mark and not the 1.5 (half) mark is that it is essentially a bet on whether or not the fight will go the distance. However, you also win if the fight ends in the last 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
Proposition bets are bets on an event within a fight. Instead of betting on the winner, proposition bets allow you to bet on the performances of the fighters and much more.
Prop bets can be on whether or not a specific instance will occur.
- You can bet on which fighter will throw the most kicks or land the most punches. It doesn’t matter if he loses the fight, if he throws the most punches, you win the bet.
Matching side bets.
At InstaBET, we don’t limit you to placing just one type of bet on a fight. You can place several different types of bets.
- In an upcoming fight, you predict that Conor McGregor is going to knock out his opponent – why bet only on McGregor winning?
- You can bet that he will win, and you can bet that he will win by knockout, and you can bet that he will win under 2.5 rounds, and you can bet that McGregor will land more jabs.
This post is also available in: Español