The InstaBET betting slip is the equivalent of a bet slip used in brick and mortar bets, but in electronic format.
It is where you add your selections and enter your bet before submitting for confirmation.
It records the odds and the amount you have risked on all bets.
How to use the betting slip:
- Access your account by entering your account number and password or via Facebook.
- The Betting Slip is located on the right side of your screen.
- The Ticket is divided into two sections: ticket and open bets.
- When you select one or more games, the betting slip shows you the possible combinations or plays you can make.
- Select a team by clicking on its Moneyline, Spread or Total.
The selected team or selection is highlighted in blue.
- In the upper left corner of the ticket, the betting slip will show the selected team and the available bets for that specific selection.
- The match number, team name, line and juice applied to the selection are visible.
- The bet types are displayed to choose the type of action to be performed on your selection.
At the bottom of the betting sheet there are two boxes:
- Note that you can conveniently apply the same amount of risk to all bets by entering the amount and clicking the Set amount to all bets button at the top.
- The Win box can be used to determine the amount of money you wish to win regardless of the Game.
- Below the amount boxes you have the option to Buy points. By clicking on the drop down menu, the option to buy from ½ point to 3 full points per team will be available.
- The “Total bets” section will show how many active bets you have on the betting slip.
- The total bet amount shows how much money is at stake in the session if all of your tickets from your selections are saved.
- The potential win amount shows the potential winnings in case all your picks are winners.
- A checkbox can be selected to use the free play balance for the bet.
- The “Clear bet slip” button can be selected in case the play is no longer desired or a new selection needs to be made.
- The “Place bet” button is used to save the tickets and make the bet official.
- The bet slip displays the bet in a simple, easy to read form, confirming all information pertinent to the bet.
- The game number, team, line and juice are displayed, as well as the risk and winnings.
- At this point the player can choose to cancel the bet or confirm it.
- The bet slip shows the bets that have been accepted, the ticket number and ticket information.
To find out how to check your previous bets, click here.
This post is also available in: Español