Opting to apply a self-exclusion on your InstaBET account is a good way to take a break from the game whenever you need it.
How does it work?
As part of our commitment to Responsible Gaming, you have the option to self-exclude yourself from playing for a set amount of time. During this time you will be able to:
- You will not be able to log in to your account or register a new one.
- Pending wagers will be graded as usual and your winnings will be credited to your account as normal.
- You will not be able to withdraw any funds from your account.
It is also important to know that once the request is confirmed, we cannot reverse the decision. Once the time expires, you will be able to enjoy our games again.
How do I set it up?
- Log in to your InstaBET account
- Click on ‘My Account‘ at the top right.
- Navigate ‘Account Settings’ and go to ‘Self Exclusion‘.
- Choose the self-exclusion time option you want.
- Add a brief reason why you want to self-exclude.
- Click ‘Confirm‘.
This post is also available in: Español